Y0uG0NNaDI3's Gaming Forum
Hi , I'm Y0uG0NNaDI3, I hope you register/login in the forum, It's for friends but everyone can join Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi , I'm Y0uG0NNaDI3, I hope you register/login in the forum, It's for friends but everyone can join Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Impossible

Go down

The Impossible Empty The Impossible

Post by CookieMonster515 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:49 am

Maria (Watts), Henry (McGregor) and their three sons spend their winter holidays in Thailand. They enjoy intense of the beautiful days together in this tropical paradise. But on the morning of 26 december, while the pool equip of the family Christmas the night before, the Earth trembles in the Indian Ocean. Out of nowhere suddenly rises a wall of water ...

The Impossible brings the memorable and true story of a family who, along with ten thousand others, was the victim of one of the worst natural disasters of our time. Opposite the horror that they are experiencing, the unexpected expressions of sympathy, courage and help they received during the darkest hours of their lives. A film that both epic is as intimate, heartbreaking as touching

Trailer the impossible

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added trailer link)

CookieMonster515

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum